Regular Delivery Subscription Service
- PipSqueak Pets is a recurring service; we provide Regular Deliveries of dog food to customers and we’ll deliver while your subscription is active or until you tell us not to.
- You can cancel at any time. There is no minimum term.
- The cut-off for ongoing subscription adjustments (pauses, cancellations, order restarts, address and box type changes) made through your online customer login is before your next weekly payment schedule.
- The weekly payment schedule recurs on the cutoff time for each region
- It’s your responsibility to keep secret your login details for our website once you create an account and become a customer.
- Our subscriptions are based on our recommendations for your pet based on their weight, gender, activity level and other criteria. They are a recommendation only and should be considered with your veterinarian or a qualified animal nutritionist should you wish to have a truly personalised diet and nutrition plan for your pet.
- You must live in our delivery area to order.
- Authority to leave is required for all orders.
- We deliver throughout the day and some evenings on the nominated delivery day(s). If you will not be home please leave specific delivery instructions on the checkout page for our drivers to follow.
- Ownership of the goods will transfer to you once we have delivered to your nominated address.
- Our best effort is made by your Pipsqueak Pets delivery driver to leave your order in a location that is out of the sun and protected from animals and other people given it is frozen, and we will provide a text message that morning advising of your delivery window so you can make arrangements to place meals in the freezer immediately, however we cannot be responsible for deliveries that are left in an unrefrigerated environment for any length of time. It is your responsibility to ensure your delivery is put into the freezer in a timely manner.
- We cannot commit to tight delivery windows. We will try to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, special requests.
- If you want to cancel, you need to do so before the cutoff date and time listed on your dashboard. If you cancel your subscription after the cutoff, you’ll still pay for and receive one final delivery.
- After the cutoff time, we are unable to cancel your order. This is because we purchase ingredients to make meals freshly every week, which allows us to deliver you and your dog delicious meals that are full of wholefood, locally sourced ingredients with minimal waste..
- Subject to the non-excludable provisions of the Australian Consumer Law, any cancellation requests made after that time cannot be honoured. As a result, you will be charged the full amount of your order. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team via our website contact form or from your account dashboard on the pipsqueakpets.com.au website.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by editing your account details via your Dashboard, however, an upcoming order can only be cancelled prior to your regularly scheduled cutoff.
- If you cancel your subscription after the cutoff for your order, you will still be sent a final order on the scheduled delivery date; and your subscription will not be renewed after this period. Note, as there are production costs involved, pipsqueakpets.com.au reserves the right to refuse any refunds for cancellations after your regular cutoff.
- You may suspend your subscription at anytime.
- Your suspension request must be received before your regular payment date the week prior to the intended commencement of your suspension.
Change of Details
- You must promptly advise us of any changes to your information provided to us as part of the customer registration process.
- Changes to address details and/or delivery instructions must be communicated before the regular cut-off the week prior to the effective date.
- Changes to payment details must be communicated at least 5 days prior to the effective date. Pipsqueak Pets will not be liable for any charges you incur as a result of out of date payment information. If Pipsqueak Pets incurs an expense due to incorrect payment information provided by you, we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for such expense.
Price and Payment
- From time to time Pipsqueak Pets may need to revise the price of its products up or down. For price variations, Pipsqueak Pets will provide notice by email no less than 7 days before the changes take effect. After such time, Pipsqueak Pets will apply the revised pricing for your subscribed service to your existing payment details. You do not need to do anything to accept the change of price. You are under no obligation to accept the price revision and may suspend or cancel your subscription before items are delivered under the new pricing plan.
- The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Product prices include applicable taxes including GST.
- Payment for all Products and Services must be by credit or debit card or any other payment method on the online checkout page.
If your payment fails on your renewal date, you will receive an email immediately after the failed payment attempt to notify you. You will then have until the deadline shown to transfer funds and make the required payment for your Pipsqueak Pets meals.
Please note: we will automatically attempt a second payment the following day and a second email advising your payment has failed will be sent. If payment isn't received by the cutoff time stated in the second email, you and your dog will not receive your Pipsqueak Pets meals order as this delivery will be skipped.
- This will not result in a cancellation of your regular delivery subscription unless your credit card fails three times consecutively.
- We only deliver addresses within the postcode areas nominated on our site.
- During the ordering process, you need to select a date/delivery window for us to deliver your order to you. You also agree to provide us with complete and accurate information that we ask you to provide to enable us to fulfil your order.
- We will aim to deliver on the day specified. However, if an event occurs that is beyond our reasonable control, then we may not be able to do so and will not be liable to you or any other person for any such delay. In this instance, we will endeavour to provide you with notice of the delay as soon as reasonably possible.
- We will deliver the Products to the front door at the relevant Delivery Address. If you ask us to deliver inside a premise or building at the Delivery Address and we agree to do so, then you are responsible for any loss or damage suffered by us in connection with our delivery of the Products beyond the front door of the Delivery Address. You must make all appropriate arrangements to assist and allow us to deliver your order, including obtaining any prior security, or other, approvals which may apply to your delivery location.
- We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to provide us with proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age.
- Pipsqueak Pets can unfortunately accept no liability or responsibility for incorrectly placed orders. Nor can we accept liability or responsibility for delivery details which are incorrectly supplied, or you fail to supply.
- If you will not be at home at the expected delivery time, we recommend you nominate a cool safe place for delivery of your order. If you do not provide a specific place for delivery, Pipsqueak Pets will leave your order at your front door. If you advise Pipsqueak Pets of any specific delivery instructions in your order, Pipsqueak Pets will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within its control.
- You will be responsible for your order from the time we deliver your products to the nominated address. We accept no liability or responsibility for any product once the product has been delivered to you.
- You understand that Pipsqueak Pets may need to change your delivery date and time from time to time. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable if your delivery date and time changes for any reason.
Acceptance or rejection of an order
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including if the requested Product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site or in your order.
- If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
- You are not permitted to purchase any items for resale to a third party or for trade purposes. If we have a concern with the quantity of item/s you have ordered, then we will contact you when you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law.
- You will have undisturbed possession of the goods. You acknowledge that the products displayed on the Pipsqueak Pets website are indicative only and that the products you receive may vary from those displayed according to seasonal availability. In particular, Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.